The European Harm Reduction Network (EuroHRN) organises it's first conference in Marseille, France. The City of Marseille supports the event. Local co-organiser is AFR.
Through plenary sessions and capacity building workshops, the 1st European Harm Reduction Meeting will gather the network's members and concerned stakeholders with the aim of:
- Sharing an assessment on the harm reduction situation within Europe;
- Improving the EuroHRN sub-regional networks (Southern, Northern and Central-Eastern European networks);
- Developing the European Drug Users Network;
- Enhancing the partnership between the harm reduction field and the local elected officials based on the experiences from consumption rooms' implementation;
- Advocating for a drug policy reform;
- Improving our networking and building our future together…
The adresse of the conference is:
Cité des Associations - 93
la Canebière - 13001
With the financial support of the European Commission
Read here a report about the Marseille conference and conclusions for the work of this first pan-European harm reduction network.
Le Réseau Européen de Réduction des risques (EuroHRN) organise ses premières rencontres à Marseille, France. La Ville de Marseille supporte l'événement. L'organisateur local est l'AFR.